Monday, April 20, 2009
Happy Guilt
It's amazing how everything changes while growing up. I always said I would never get married. Yet I'm married. I can't think to save my life why I done it?? Maybe I was meant to be single. I know I enjoyed the single life way more than this. Yet when I'm single, I'm lonely, but I'm also happy. Now I'm married, unhappy, and lonely. Wasn't I better off single? I feel guilty though, not being happy with my husband, he's done so much for me. Helped me pay for school, a car, and lent me money if i needed it for things I couldn't afford. Money isn't everything though, and he don't see that. He came from a well-to-do family, so that's what he prides the most, money and belongings. Me, not so much. I just want to be happy, and you can't buy happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment