Monday, April 20, 2009
Naevity or just plain stupid?
I am so sick of these work at home scams! They pollute the Internet and job boards. I replied to every office job posting on craigslist for the last month. Thank GOD I don't give away personal information, every single last one of them either asked for my banking account number or a copy of my credit report. Yeah right. Are people actually still that stupid??? Why would anybody give that type of information with out meeting for an interview first? You don't know these people from a hole in the ground! No matter how many times I flagged them, they are somehow still able to post on there, so my advice, don't give out any information you wouldn't be comfortable giving some stranger on the sidewalk. Be very cautious, and if you are looking to buy anything, don't send any money. If they ask you for money online, it's a scam. Same when they promise to ship you something, it's a scam. Also, if you are going to meet somebody, don't go alone. Talking on the phone and emailing don't mean you know them and can trust them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment