Saturday, April 25, 2009

Taxes to help the leeches, oops, I mean the "poor"?

Ugh! I am so disgusted. All these extra taxes and crap "to help the poor." Why should we have to help the poor? I mean people who hit bad times, or really need it, sure, but don't the government see what is really going on? I used to work for a major grocery chain 2 years ago. I was completely amazed at the people getting $500 and $600 in food stamps and welfare/tanf and had better clothes and accessories than me! Ride through the projects for me, tell me what you see in the driveways? Some nice cars out there. These "poor" people sure do have some nice cars and wheels to be living off our tax dollars. I wonder how they afford things most of us can't? Oh yeah, that's right. They are "poor", They sell dope, strip, etc. while we are stuck paying for their rent, groceries, heat, power, water, and even freaking day care for their 5 kids. People do this for years and years. I'm sick of it. I'm also tired of hearing all these people trying to get your sympathy talking about "I been in the projects my whole life" Bull****. If you been in the projects your whole life, it's your own damn fault. My real mom and my oldest brother were both crack heads and still are to this day so I'm not just an outsider looking in, I came from it. (BTW My grandparents adopted me when I was 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment