I made a complete BUTT out of myself last night. Granted, this is usually the way I learn my own life lessons. Some things you just have to find out the hard way - on your own.
My husband came home grumpy and of course it caused an argument between us. I left just to ride around and chill for a while when a girlfriend called and same thing with her. So I went and got her and we rode around for a while and talked and her sister called - same issue. Seriously? Did the guys in GA plan this shit or something?
We said screw it, grabbed some beer and took off to her sis's. It was fun, for a little while. I missed my husband and felt bad for leaving. My husband was the only one apologizing and trying to make things right. Theirs just made things worse for them. I couldn't believe what they were doing and saying to each other.
So to make a long story short, I realized that I really do have a good life with my husband and it really could be worse.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment