Saturday, April 18, 2009

tweet what?

Jeez! I feel so old right now. I keep hearing about this thing called twitter, so I decided to check it out. I go make me an account and now I'm even more lost than ever. completely clueless. Where have I been? I even seen like news shows having twitter! I thought that twitter was something teens had moved onto since the adults have taken over most of the social networking sites, so I never bothered to pay attention really. I mean, I already have facebook, myspace, myyearbook, and a cell phone, so I thought I was good for a while. Any who, I'm not really sure how it works and I don't know anyone else with twitter so I don't have any friends on there yet. I'm going to keep my account though, never know, I might figure it out??? Suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment